Who’s ready for yet another swatch party? Well then, lets not waste any more time and jump right in!
If you want to know more about the new shades specifically then check out my latest blogpost here!
The inital 6
Sleek initially released 6 gorgeous, bright colors – let’s have a look at them swatched!
In May of 2016 they finally released 6 new colors to expand their “Matte Me” range.
These colors are a lot more toned-down and most of them are perfect for everyday wear. Of course I swatched them as well!
I love to also swatch them in color categories, because I think it’s easier to see differences and also similarities that way!
So let’s start with the nude ones.
- Petal: really pale pink, not my favorite on its own because it applies pretty streaky, beautiful color though, needs a little more work and looks great combined with a lipliner
- Birthday Suit: brown toned nude color, great for everyday wear, applies perfectly fine without lipliner
- Shabby Chic: mauvy nude, my absolute fave, applies perfectly with one swipe
- Bittersweet: Warm coral toned nude, really gorgeous and unique color, excited to wear this during Summer, applies perfectly fine
- Brink Pink: briiight neon pink, gorgeous color which also needs a little more work to not look patchy, goes on a little streaky, looks better with a lipliner
- Party Pink: to me this looks more red than pink, it definitely has a pink undertone but (at least on my lips) it looks more reddish
- Party Pink: Added this color once again to show you what I’m talking about! Definitely more on the pinky red side if compared to the other reds, but I’d still count it to the red ones
- Rioja Red: gorgeous warm toned red, applies perfectly fine
- Fired Up: cool toned classic red, my favorite out of the reds, applies perfectly fine
- Old Hollywood: dark red, great color but you have to work with it quite quickly, gets patchy when layered
The Dark ones:
- Fandango Purple: really bright and unique purple, loove this color, applies perfectly fine
- Velvet Slipper: dark mauve color, another one of my faves, applies perfectly fine
- Vino Tinto: absolutely gorgeous color, needs a little more work and has to be applied quickly, doesn’t allow you to correct application mistakes because it gets patchy when layered
Here’s a little overview!
To top the swatches off, here are the lip swatches!
Hopefully these swatches helped you decide on your favorite shades!
My personal favorites are definitely “Birthday Suit”, “Fandango Purple”, “Shabby Chic”, “Velvet Slipper” and “Vino Tinto”!
What are your favorite colors? Let me know in the comments down below!
Other Matte Me Blogposts you might be interested in:
- Sleek MakeUP | 6 New Matte Me Shades: Review and Swatches (including Lip swatches!)
- Sleek MakeUP| Matte ME liquid lipsticks-Review and comparison between the original and new colors!
Where can I get Sleek?
- Sleek MakeUP: here (international shipping!)