A great eye makeup look definitely doesn’t have to be expensive! And it’s totally easy to prove this statement using WetnWild products! You can get all of the 16 items I used for under 38$!
I tend to wear the same look for christmas over and over again, because I love the classic winged-eyeliner/red-lips look. I also adore glitter, that’s why I usually add some glitter on top of the eyeliner!
I did a little mini-tutorial on my go-to Christmas Look and used only WetnWild products this time!
- First of all I used the Color Icon Brow Pencil in “Brunettes Do It Better“ to fill in my brows and used the Mega Clear Mascara to set them in place. I didn’t end up liking the way my brows turned out, but I will test the product some more. However I’d recommend picking up the Micro Brow Pencil by NYX instead.
- Now it’s time to apply some Photo Focus™ Eyeshadow Primer on the whole lid. I love this primer!
- Afterwards you use the Color Icon Eye Shadow Single in “Sugar” on the whole lid, including under the eyebrows and in the inner corners as a highlight. Then add “Crème Brûlée” into the crease and use the color “Nutty” to intensify the crease and outer V of the eye. Also add “Nutty” along the lower lashline.
- Now it’s time for the wing! Using the ProLine™ Graphic Marker Eyeliner in “Jetliner Black” makes a sharp wing super easy!
- To open up the eyes and make them appear bigger, just add the Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil in “Calling Your Buff!” into the waterline.
- As a next stop you put the Color Icon Glitter Single in “Brass” on top of the eyeliner using a really precise brush. Add “Bleached” to the inner corners on top of “Sugar”.
- Coat the lashes with the Max VOLUME PLUS Mascara, a cult favorite!
- To clean up the wing I used the CoverAll Liquid Concealer, because it was the only WetnWild Concealer I could find here in Switzerland. I’m not a huge fan of this concealer because it doesn’t have enough coverage for my liking. I heard great things about the Come Correct Celebrity Concealer though, so you might try that one instead!
- As a next stept you set your concealer with the light shade in the MegaGlo™ Contouring Palette. I’m so in love with this palette!
On the lips I used these 3 products:
- First of all I lined my lips with the Color Icon Lipliner in “Berry Red” and then
- filled them in with the MegaLast Lip Color in “Cherry Picking”. To add a little gloss I also put
- the MegaSlicks Balm Stain in “Red-dy or Not” on top.
To finish off the look and make it more dramatic I added my favorite Huda Beauty Lashes in the style Samantha!
Apart from the Eyebrow Pencil and the Concealer I loved every single product! For me personally the best product out of them all is the Graphic Marker Eyeliner! It’s so easy to use and you’ll get a really sharp wing, I love it!
If you want me to review any of the used products in more detail, just let me know in the comments down below!
Here’s a little overview on all the products I used:
- Color Icon Brow Pencil in “Brunettes Do It Better“ ($1.99)
- Mega Clear Mascara ($1.99)
- Photo Focus™ Eyeshadow Primer ($4.99)
- Color Icon Eye Shadow Singles in “Sugar”, “Crème Brûlée” & “Nutty” ($0.99 each)
- ProLine™ Graphic Marker Eyeliner in “Jetliner Black” ($3.99)
- Color Icon Glitter Singles in “Brass” & “Bleached” ($0.99 each)
- Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil in “Calling Your Buff!” ($0.99)
- Max VOLUME PLUS Mascara ($4.99)
- CoverAll Liquid Concealer Wand in “Light” ($2.99)
- MegaGlo™ Contouring Palette in “Dulce De Leche” ($4.99)
- Color Icon Lipliner in “Berry Red” ($0.99)
- MegaLast Lip Color in “Cherry Picking” ($1.99)
- MegaSlicks Balm Stain in “Red-dy or Not” ($2.99)
I wish you all a very merry Christmas, my loves!